WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 36,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. www.wsp-pb.com.
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Technical Officer / Assistant Officer /Assistant - Maintenance (School Projects)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991735
Employer Ref. #30904
- Higher Diploma or High Certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering or related disciplines from a Hong Kong recognized institution or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience with minimum 2 years experiences in technical aspect of Property Management Company, Maintenance Contractor or relevant job exposure.
- Familiar with Maintenance Term Contractor Contract and relevant administration work.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Technical Officer / Technical Assistant.
- Attend project meeting
- Conduct site inspection
- Provide technical support, on site coordination & supervision for School maintenance and emergency repairing work
- Prepare technical reports
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" button to apply with your resume and expected salary.
Or you may present your application via our job application system. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ click here to apply and submit your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.