jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836451
Employer Ref. CKL9015292880816CC
- Carry out operations and maintenance duties on the telecommunication equipments in PCCW Radio Stations, exchanges and customer premises
- Liaise with clients for engineering issues and provide solution
- Diploma in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent plus 2 years' experience in telecommunication field
- Preferably with good knowledge of in-House Radio System, HF, VHF, Microwave and T1 / E1 systems
- Having maintenance experience down to component level
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Speak fluent English and Chinese
- Holding of driver's license, vehicle classification No. 1 and Certificate of Electrical Worker 'Grade A' is preferable
- Required to work on 24-hours standby shift duty and emergency callout
- Fresh graduate may also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.