Synergis Management Services Ltd.(“Synergis”) is a public listed leading property services company in Hong Kong. Synergis employs over 5,700 staff managing a diverse portfolio of 310 projects providing property and facility management services, which include over 113,000 residential units, 34,000 car park spaces and 11 million square metres of residential, commercial and industrial facilities spanning over Hong Kong and the Mainland China. We believe the quality and commitment of our people is one of the most important factors in sustaining our leadership position in the market. To meet the Group’s business expansion in Hong Kong and the Mainland China, we are looking for an energetic professional with firm commitment to excellence to fill the post of:
Technical Officer / Senior Technical Officer (Ref:TO/STO-HKI)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991749
- To assist in planning maintenance budget and control maintenance budget.
- To purchase maintenance materials and keep records.
- To attend IO meeting and explain maintenance items when necessary.
- To negotiate with Government Department and other related organization on relevant maintenance items.
- To prepare tender and technical procedures on engineering works.
- To plan and implement preventive maintenance work schedule to minimize breakdown or failure.
- To take over on technical items of new buildings and handle defect rectification aspects.
- To perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Holder of Degree or Diploma in Building Services Engineering/ Building Studies/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years working experience in property maintenance or related field.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in air-conditioning maintenance work preferred.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Technical Officer
You are invited to send your resume stating your current & expected salary to:
The Human Resources Manager
Synergis Management Services Limited
334-336 Kwun Tong Road
Kwun Tong, Kowloon
OR by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below
(Please quote reference no. on the envelope & application letter)
(Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)