TVBI Company Limited is the worldwide operating arm of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB), the world's largest producer and distributor of Chinese-language programmes. TVBI supplies programmes to free-to-air broadcasters, cable and satellite operators and licensed video distributors throughout North and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. In short, TVBI's current scope of activities includes 1) video distribution, 2) telecast licensing, 3) programme production, 4) airtime/video cassette advertising management, and 5) cable and satellite television operation.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992679
Employer Ref. JDI851/0112
- Responsible for satellite channel programme transmission
- Assist in TVBI overseas channel operation
- Perform editing including non-linear and linear
- Handle tapeless system and DV shooting
- Form 5 or above possessing experience in editing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in non-linear video editing, DV shooting skill and PC operation
Please send the application, quoting the appropriate reference number, with details of your qualifications and experience, expected salary and a contact telephone number to The Senior Manager, Personnel Department, Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City, 77 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon or email to us via Recruitment Centre.
Applications received are solely for selection purpose. Those not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be filed for another 3 months for future selection. Afterwards, all applications would be destroyed.