ICO (揚科) is found in 1992 in Hong Kong and is an innovative organization that focuses on providing high-valued Information Technology (IT) solutions and services to multi-national firms, financial institutions, Hong Kong government, etc.
ICO has established our infrastructure project teams around 10 years. We design, implement and support various sizes of IT projects including servers consolidation, network infrastructure, backup solutions, monitoring solution and turnkey solutions. We are looking for high calibers to join our team to fulfil our expanding needs.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783043
- Participates in solution design, demonstration, presentation, proposal preparation and PoC.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with clients
- Engagement of presales activities and coordinate with sales teams and post-sales team for the success of project delivery
- Explore new and latest technology for business solutions
- Take role of knowledge transfer of advanced technical solution to team members
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in information technology
- Knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and system architecture design.
- Experience in Unix, Linux, Window and Cloud related solution
- Work with Sales
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV with your availability, expected salaries to us. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
(All personal data will be kept in the strictest confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applicants maybe considered for other suitable positions in ICO Limited. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.)