jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781970
Employer Ref. CKL201479484-046
- Responsible for managing the development and implementation of various content management applications on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and custom built content platforms
- Oversee the technical team activities and be responsible for the end to end solutions delivery, including promotion to the production environment, handover to Enterprise Support Services teams, and support during the handover period
- Work with Project delivery team and our clients’ business users to define the project scope and timelines
- Ensure all planning from Design, Infrastructure, and Development to Production and Post-Production are covered
- Drive the development of content solutions with our clients across a variety of industries
- Executing on the roadmap and instilling collaboration between delivery and development teams
- BS degree in Computer Science or related degree with 5+ years work experience
- Prior experience in working closely with technical and business teams to deliver quality software implementations.
- Strong knowledge of web applications development, Java/J2EE, Linux, and preferred knowledge in content and media management software
- Being a self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable working in fast paced environment, ability to move the needle in spite of ambiguous inputs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.