MVI Systems Limited
Hong Kong based, but with a regional focus, the company is a specialist in providing next generation IP video services designed to meet the challenges many businesses and industries face in the fast evolving video centric world.
Technical Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783197
- Define, articulate, and follow through project implementation plan and scope to ensure timely project delivery
- Customise project management tools, process, and procedures to cater for individual project delivery requirements
- Liaise with vendor supplier for operational and technical support
- Manage and communicate customer and business partner expectation throughout project lifecycles
- Document project information for internal and external requirements
- Define, and conduct, operational training to partners and end users
- Degree holder in science or engineering related disciplines
- 3 years experience in Project Management and Project cycles
- Knowledge in Video Broadcast, OTT, IT, and Audio/Visual system
- Holder of Cisco, CCNA / CCNP is an advantage
- Understanding of IP, Network Infrastructure, is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, initiative, hardworking, and good team player
- Mature, independent, responsible, and accountable
- Able to work under pressure, with good time management and attention to details
- Less experience will be considered as Technical Project Engineer
Interested parties please e-mail full CV with current and expected salary and availability by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.