Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Technical Project Manager (SI Solution Delivery) -60K Monthly
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916667
Employer Ref. 91M0076411
- Influence and set expectations with the project sponsor and key stakeholders to ensure timelines and resources in place to deliver as per the company Change Plan.
- End to end accountability for all aspects of project delivery; ensure that central information is shared with relevant parties, that teams have clear deliverables and that success can be measured effectively
- Manage the completion of individual projects on time, on budget and to previously agreed specification and scope
- Facilitate cross functional workshops and meetings to ensure all projects are correctly scoped and key tasks/issues identified.
- Carry out analysis and present recommendations on specific business problems when required
- Work closely with Project sponsor and key stakeholders to ensure all risks and issues are adequately understood and managed at senior management level
- Typically educated to University level or equivalent.
- 5-10 years experience in the life insurance industry and previous experience in managing projects.
- Proven track record of delivering change.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management and delivery experience of enterprise scale SI projects, exposure in regional/ global scope is an advantage
If you think you are the right candidate, please click apply or contact Kevin Ng 2232 3449for further discussion