Afiniti HK Pacific Company Limited
Afiniti is one of the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence solutions. The principal application of Afiniti’s technology is to optimise the pairing between individual contact centre agents and customers for large enterprises. Since its first deployment in 2009, Afiniti has optimized over 450 million calls and successfully carried out over 150 programs in North America, Europe and Africa. Our clients are amongst the leaders in their respective fields and include T-Mobile USA, American Express, Caesars Entertainment, O2, Sky, Sprint, Virgin Media, and Vodafone. Today, Afiniti has 42 issued patents and a further 60 pending.
Afiniti is now in the process of recruiting team members for its Asia Pacific headquarters based in Hong Kong.
Corporate website: http://www.afiniti.com/
Technical Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992822
As a Technical Project Manager Deployment, you will be responsible for end to end deployment at client site. You will work as a focal point of reference for Client at all stages of Afiniti Deployment and ensure timely and smooth resolution of all deployment related issues by coordinating with internal stake holders at all levels. You will lead the assigned team from different functions to work closely together towards successful Afiniti deployment.
- Administer and organize project activities aiming at the flawless deployment of the projects.
- Establish and maintain relationship as contact person between clients, Vendors and Afiniti teams (on and off shore).
- Support the client through internal processes in order to execute timely deployments
- Identify project requirements, scope, and objectives and make sure that clients’ needs are met as project evolves.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for the project.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule, budget and make sure they are delivered in budget and in time.
- Tracking and maintain project progress via various tools (JIRA, Excel, project plans, etc.).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and system information.
- Identify, resolve and escalate appropriately any deployment issues with right authorities.
- Communicate statuses and challenges to account management teams and to other senior managers for assigned projects.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all stakeholders.
- Submit weekly status reports to management summarizing projects' progress and completion.
- Advanced skill of use on MS Office Tools
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Minimum Master’s or Bachelor’s degree Computer Science/Technology/ Management Information Systems
Applicants with a PMP Certification preferred
Senior level professionals having a minimum of 7 years of corporate experience along with at least 3 years in a Project Management domain.
Fluent Mandarin & English
Yes - up to 50%