Technical Project Manager - CMS - Leading retail - Contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997566
Employer Ref. RHTTS005
Are you looking for a role that motivates you to perform at your peak, and a company that recognises your achievements and rewards them appropriately? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing ongoing growth, and needs your skill as an outstanding Project Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity in a dynamic workplace, and it could be the ideal next step in your career.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manages web design and development projects and large technical web/CMS implementations
- Serves as a liaison between creative, developers, and clients/stakeholders
- Acts as primary point of contact and project leader for one or more client projects
- Tracks, manages and communicates project progress to clients and management
- Track, document and manage the project schedule and cost estimates while ensuring profitability
- Understands, clarifies and document customer-specific requirements
- Works with information architects, designers, development team members and technical leads to discover and implement requirements
- Contributes in creation and maintenance of documentation and project specifications
- Provides leadership and direction to design and development staff for assigned projects
- Facilitates effective and efficient client and team meetings to further project process
- Contributes to resource management and tracking at the corporate level
- Flexibility to adjust to changes in resources, requirements and deliverables
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7+ years in a client-facing project management or product marketing manager role in the digital realm
- Proficiency with managing large CMS implementations/ complex projects involving one or more enterprise or open-source content management systems (Adobe AEM/CQ5 is preferred)
- Experience with QA best practices, systems and testing
- Prior experience working within a professional services (consulting) organization; digital agency experience is highly preferred.
- JIRA experience is desired
- Experience with Agile Methodology is required.
- Immediate available candidate is an absolute advantage.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search