jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995323
Employer Ref. 91M0080172
- Manage projects from planning, coordination to execution for all IT related actvities.
- Identify business needs and come up with solutions to close the gap.
- Recommend and make proposals for new / latest technologies for the organisation.
- Define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Highly proficient in HTML / CSS, especially in responsive web design as well as Adobe suite.
- Good concepts of social media, web analytics tools, search engine marketing and search engine optimization will be an advantage
- Continually improve and optimize website for the latest responsive and mobile design techniques
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"