Technical Project/ Product Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999794
Employer Ref. 3810930/001
A Technical Project/ Product Manager position with an R&D company, be involve in part the development of their new IoT system - Web/ Mobile platform. You will be the product owner and participate in the pre-production and post-production stages.
Our client is an R&D technology firm, and is established by a team of passionate and forward-thinking technology pioneers. To sustain the company's ongoing growth and the market's demand, they are now looking for a Technical Project/ Product Manager (Web/ Mobile/ IoT) to join their team.
- Involve in the planning, design and define resources to facilitate the R&D of the company's IoT products
- Lead a team of hands-on developers, and provide guidance on coding/ development
- Be the product owner to manage changes of the systems and their ongoing enhancement
- Research, study and incorporate/ implement latest technologies to the systems to maximize their performance
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Track record in managing the full SDLC/ product development cycle
- Ability to code hands-on, or to review and provide guidance to subordinates on coding
- Prior experience with a start-up company is highly regarded but not a must
- Proficient in both web based and mobile developments (PHP/ JAVA/ Objective-C)
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Strong command of spoken Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese), and good command of written and spoken English
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package, long term career progression opportunities and a great exposure to work on the development of latest technologies.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Roger Hon-Kit Liu on +852 2848 9542
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk