Provide technical pre- and/or post sales support to the sales teams, business partners, and end-users. Responsible for ensuring that account managers (AMs), consultants, and end-users are updated with the latest technical information, with special emphasis on key company solution differentiators.
Provide technical support that facilitates the marketing and sales of products so that corporate goals for quality, growth, market share, and profitability are met. Supports sales and marketing efforts concerning the installation, connectorization, and general use of products.
- The candidate must have detailed knowledge of relevant products and standards;
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN systems and physical media requirements, including wireless applications.
- Excellent written and oral skills, and must possess excellent presentation and hands-on demonstration skills suitable for both large and small audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Results focused and be able to work in a dynamic environment in which they will often be called upon to communicate with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Must be able to motivate and encourage others.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK114843. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.