i-CONTROL Ltd, a first listed system integrator in video conferencing and multimedia audiovisual solution in Hong Kong, who has a proven track record of offering professional and intelligent ITAV solutions from consulting, designing, building to management and training for commercial conferencing systems, customised multi-purpose rooms, digital signages as well as teaching and learning theatres. i-CONTROL also has a strong and dedicated service team, providing total care maintenance services and support.
We are looking for a high calibre candidate to join us and contribute to solving deeply practical implementation challenges. This candidate is accountable to provide service to our client, and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations both in-house and on-site when required.
Technical Service Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918343
Employer Ref. IC-2911-5
- Provide technical support to end-users and sub-contractors
- Provide software and hardware installation and on-site inspection
- Responsible for maintenance and service support to ITAV projects.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma or above in Electronic / Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Green Card and Class “A” Electrical License is required.
- 1-2 years relevant on-site experience in installation and maintenance service is of advantageous.
- Familiar in AutoCAD and schematics drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and to be self-directed.
- Fresh graduate will also consider as Assistant Technical Service Engineer.