Umedco (Far East) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784501
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide high quality installation services, corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance services for advanced medical equipment / devices
- Keep closely relationship with clients and provide technical support for medical devices/software to clients.
- Maintain good relationship with principals (technical) to handle technical issue
- Work closely with the sales team to provide pre-sales demonstrations to customers
- Conduct after-sales service for products operation briefings and demonstrations to customers
- Assist in maintaining the internal computer network system and tradding system.
- Holder of Higher Diploma in Engineering/Biomedical related disciplines or higher
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in medical equipment or healthcare industry
- Strong computer knowledge, solid experience in installing and supporting PC, network equipment and HP server.
- Holder of Certified Wireless Technology Specialist and/or Certified Wireless Network Administrator certificate(s) will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication skills and team work skills
- Good team-player and able to work independently
- Outdoor work is required
- Maybe required to travel abroad to attend trainings
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefit to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume including salary expectation Via JobsDB.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Umedco (Far East) Ltd
About Umedco (Far East) Ltd
Umedco was established in Hong Kong in 1985 and is under the control of its founding shareholders Mr. Michael Rosenberg OBE and Dr Michael Sinclair.
From small beginnings we now specialize in ENT and Medical Imaging sectors with more than 56 international distributorships nowadays like Bar-ray, Corning, Raysafe and Welch Allyn. With its dedicated and professional teams, Umedco is committed to provide quality products and services to medical professionals in Hong Kong