NEC Hong Kong Limited is a leading provider of business solutions, computer products, communication equipment and telecommunication network services catering to different needs of industries including Government, telecom operators, banking, finance and other commercial sectors.
To stay ahead of the market, we are expanding our business and inviting high caliber candidates to join us for the following challenging positions:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830158
- Responsible for IT system infrastructure design, system administration, technical support and system developmen;
- Play as a team lead in infrastructure team for government projects;
- Provide pre-sales support by presenting and expressing technical concept to potential customers;
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least five years Intel based server experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Infrastructure products, such as Active directory, SCOM and SCCM, Hyper V and Clusters.
- Server Virtualization experience is preferred;
- Working experience in mid-range server, such as IBM RS/6000 and VDI solution, such as Citrix XenDesktop, would be an added advantage
- May need to work in non-office hours
Please send details of your qualification, working experience, expected salary and date available, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail: The Human Resources Manager, 25/F., The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon.
Personal data provided by job applicant will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.