JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 12 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST - NETWORK PROJECTS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833572
Employer Ref. 10003622
You will be responsible for delivering professional services in networking, security, IP Telephony and infrastructure design but not limited to pre-sales services to our clients.
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3 years or above experience in project commissioning;
- Cisco Professional Certificate (CCNP or above) is mandatory;
- At least 3 years working experience in data networking;
- Demonstrated ability in providing pro-sales and design network solution. Working experience in system integrator is preferred;
- Manage and be responsible for proposal processes;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and consultative skills and able to work independently;
- Hands on experience and knowledge on IP Telephony will be an advantage;
- Exposure to sizeable and complex system integration project is highly desirable.
- Install, test and implement network infrastructure in accordance to specifications and service level;
- Experience in Firewall, ISE, Routing & Switching, VOIP/Wi-Fi system monitoring and operation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in person and over the phone;
- Good teamwork, interpersonal and customer-relations skills;
- Initiative, customer-focused, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
For a confidential discussion to find out more, please call Vanice Leung 2880 6224.
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.jos.com.
To apply, please send your full resume together with salary details, quoting the job reference number (10003622) to us via JobsDB or fax to 2811 2469 or by mail to the address below:
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
19th Floor, Tower One
Millenium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.