Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830777
Employer Ref. JD10/TS/P2
- Supervise a team of Assistant Chemist and Technician daily testing work in organic testing on Softline, Toys, Hardgoods and Electrical products
- Monitor the TAT and maintain a smooth daily operation
- Review test results and draft reports
- Prepare SOP, develop and validate test methods.
- Provide training to the individual of technical staff on the aspects of test methods and instruments
- Answer technical enquiries and provide technical advice to internal parties
- Degree or above in Analytical Chemistry or Applied Chemistry
- At least 3 years’ experience in testing laboratory on operation with supervisory experience is a plus
- With hand on experiences in operating and maintaining GC-MS and LC-MS
- With experience in consumable goods testing is preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Highly independent, mature & adaptation to high pressure working environment
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail: Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.