Human Health (H.K.) Limited
Human Health Group has been providing healthcare services to the Hong Kong community since 1997. We are a leading private integrated healthcare service provider with comprehensive outpatient capabilities covering general practice services, specialties services and dental services. Our corporate culture follows our motto ”From Our Heart・For Your Health” which establishes us as a patient-centric and quality-focused service provider whose mission is to provide quality healthcare services through our network of medical centers.
If you are passionate, energetic and strive to achieve a successful and rewarding career with us, welcome to join our team!!
Technical Support (IT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781695
- Provide software and hardware installation, setup, configuration and upgrade.
- Provide day-to-day system administration and technical support services to HQ and all medical centers.
- Assist in managing hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records.
- Work directly with end users to provide technical support, installation, maintenance, problem diagnosis, backup, trouble-shooting and administration of applications.
- Assist in medical center network and security maintenance.
- Higher Diploma or Associate Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 1 year relevant experience in helpdesk support.
- Knowledge in MS Server, PC and LAN / WAN inter-networking equipment.
- Solid experience in PC installation & trouble shooting.
- Experience in Windows Server 2003 /2008/ 2012 support is a plus.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- A good team player, self-motivated, hard-working and willing to learn.
- Willing to work overtime and independently.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, includes 5 days work commensurate with qualification and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit full resuem with current and expected salary to Human Resources & Administration Department.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information collected will be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment-related purpose only.