About PR Newswire Asia
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. A fully-owned subsidiary, PR Newswire Asia (www.prnasia.com) operates in nine offices across Asia-Pacific with a multi-functional team of over 100 members.
To support PR Newswire’s expansion, we invite the candidates with the right skill set and strong motivation to apply for this position. Long-term career development and rotation opportunities will be provided to the individual with the passion to learn and grow within the organization.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783367
• Report to I.T. Department Manager
• Responsible for the Desktop support and system administration
• Responsible for Application deployment
• Responsible for Network maintenance
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant
• Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
• At least 2 years experiences in system & network maintenance or helpdesk
• Proficient in Windows administration, e.g. Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange Server, etc
• Knowledge on Internet and networking technologies. Holding Junior Certification of Cisco, Juniper or etc is an advantage
• Familiar with Linux is a plus
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating current & expected salary and available starting date by clicking the "Apply Now" below. APPLICATION WITHOUT STATING EXPECTED SALARY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. The company will contact the right candidate(s) for face-to-face and/or phone interviews.
Candidates not notified within eight weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be solely for recruitment purposes and treated in strict confidence. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.