Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech”) is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004804790
The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. They have sales and support offices in Hong Kong with strong reputation in the various industries regarding our provision of services and products by achieving technical excellence. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for a newly-created IT Support position to join their existing IT team.
- To provide technical support to end user and first level of troubleshooting of PCs / Scanners
- To communicate with user and understand user problem and provides solution
- Understand of scope of work and translating the technical requirements into job setup using Kodak Capture pro/ Kodak Capture Application
- To manage SQL database, logs, creation of tables , altering tables, executing scripts within SQL and housekeeping
- To manage fileserver and effective optimization of server resources and space
- Provide basic training to end user
- To in charge of inventory management of PCs/ scanners/ consumables
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma/certificate in Information Technology or equivalent
- 1 - 2 year working experience on IT Services or Engineering would be advantage
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN and TCP / IP maintenance
- On hand experience on Windows Server administration is preferred
- Hardworking, independent and able to work well as a team
- On-work training will be provided for less experienced candidates
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!