Technical Support - e-Commerce Startup
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914869
About This Role
We are looking for bright technical support candidates to provide world-class support experience to AfterShip users.
As part of AfterShip you will
- Work together with the team to provide amazing customer support to AfterShip users, ranging from small to large online retailers like Etsy, Groupon Goods.
- Work with our customers to understand their problems, frustrations and roadblocks.
- Provide your analysis to internal stakeholders, educating and evangelizing for improvements that result in a support experience that delights AfterShip's customers.
- Work with our product management and engineering teams to provide quantitative feedback of customer issues. Help drive product improvements to reduce customer frustration and friction.
What we are looking for
- 1-2+ years working experience in technical customer support organization for software and/or telecommunications companies.
- Experience working in a 24x7x365 support operation.
- Experience supporting an enterprise B2B product set.
- Strong domain knowledge in the latest tools and techniques for delivering world-class customer support.
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge - we keep asking why to find the root problem and explore new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.