e-Perfect IT Limited is principally engaged in the provision of three types of corporate solutions, namely, Setup and Maintain Corporate Information Technology Unit (ITU), Corporate Web Office Suite and Medical Related Solutions.
Technical Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830274
- Assist in setting up workstation or networked equipments, scheduling and monitoring computer equipment installation / relocation.
- Routine maintenance and health checking on all computer systems, peripherals, backup devices and system monitoring.
- Provide on-site, remote or hotline daily support.
- Perform troubleshooting of hardware, software and network failure.
- Install hardware and software update.
- Higher Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experiences in IT infrastructure preferably gained in sizeable companies.
- Good knowledge in Windows XP/Win7, 2008/2012 Server and Outlook.
- Experience in Active Directory will be an advantage
- Responsible, independent and organized with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work overtime and meet tight deadlines.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.