Innovative Information Solutions Limited
Innovative Information Solutions Ltd is the leading one-stop IT solution provider to provide clients with systems integration solutions, enterprise application software, business consultancy and professional services, and outsourcing services. We have established strategic and premium partnerships with the major IT vendors around the globe including Hewlett Packard (HP), Oracle, EMC and Symantec. We aim to offer our clients with enterprise solutions that are built upon the state-of-the-art technology products.
We are now looking for mature and self-motivated persons to join us in order to cope with our business growth.
Technical Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836149
Employer Ref. IIS-SE001
- Analyzing, documenting and communicating to internal/external partners to meet client/partner technical expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Managing key client/partner relationships to ensure early and open communication that meets those client/partner expectations
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or on-line support.
- Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining
ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Prepare technical documents such as data sheets, installation manuals, network design doc., etc.
- Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution.
- Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
- Higher diploma holders or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge on computer hardware, systems and software applications.
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and hard-working.
- Customer oriented and dedicated to problem resolution.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure
- Strong communication skill and good in English presentation skills
- PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point is required
- Experience on IT support will be advantage, candidate with less experience will also be considered, on-job training will be provided
- Fresh Graduate will be considered
We offer 5 days work & attractive remuneration to the right person. Please send your resume with present and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button.