Incorporated in 1996, INFOCAST LIMITED is a leading vendor of FinTech products and services in Hong Kong. We specialize in providing enterprise-level solutions and securities (stocks) trading platforms to banks and brokerages in Hong Kong and across Asia. We are also a HKEX-licensed market data vendor.
We currently have over 100 IT related professionals in Hong Kong, serving over 150 bank and brokerage clients. Through our four core values of comprehensiveness, innovation, customer satisfaction and cost-effectiveness, we commit to deliver the highest quality and tailor-made products and services to meet the needs of our clients.
We apply the latest technologies and infrastructure to deliver the highest performance, resilience, robustness and security. All products also support multi-companies, multi-markets, multi-products, multi-currencies and multi-business models. As a complete trading solutions provider, our professional team ensures ongoing support and maintenance.
To cope with our rapid growth of business in Financial Technology, we are now inviting high caliber to fill the following position,
Technical Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996863
- Provide on-site technical support for customer service delivery and availability
- Acts as the primary onsite technical contact, providing customer visibility, troubleshooting support and problem resolution for corporate customers
- Able to manage hot issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans and professionally communicating to all parties involved
- Support Infocast new trading system, iInvestor system and other Infocast products
- Perform Infocast product upgrade at client office
- Provide support for internal user and client
- Higher Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge in TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS and VLAN
- Experience in Linux and Windows platform
- Proactive, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player with good trouble-shooting and communication skills
- Customer oriented, independent & able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to work overtime in case of emergency call
- Occasional Saturday work is required
We offer attractive package including medical insurance scheme and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.