Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.
Huawei is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and now serves 45 of the world’s top 50 operators, along with over one billion users worldwide. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for its customers.
For more information, please visit www.huawei.com
Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd. is a wholly own subsidiary, is committed to providing best-in-class services to operators in Hong Kong and Macau, offering superior network management and support services that integrate innovation, quality and value. We are expanding our business and inviting high caliber candidates to join us for the following challenging positions:
Technical Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219824
- Responsible for second tier technical support to NOC and clients
- Daily duties include switch configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, providing network consultancy documentation draft
- Network upgrade and revamp implementation
- Contract Management
- Provide technical support to NOC as well as emergency callout for core level equipment maintenance
- Diploma / Degree holder in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or related fields
- 2-3 year experiences in networking preferably in ISP, carriers, data centre or corporate technical support, less experience will also be considered
- Experiences in managing large scale carrier grade networks based on L2 STP/VLAN/MPLS, and L3 on RIP2, OSPF, BGP, IPVPN, and work closely with different international upstream providers
- Hands-on on Alcatel-Lucent, BlackDiamond, Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, Riverstones equipment
- Good understanding in TCP/IP and internetworking
- Sound knowledge in LINUX, FreeBSD and PERL is preferred
- Good communication & interpersonal skills to promote team
- Able to work independently and under pressure in demanding environment is definitely a must
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume with expected salary to us by clicking the APPLY NOW.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after six months.