About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Technical Support Executive, Voice Network
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836119
Employer Ref. JB-TS-NOCVN-191016
- Responsible for network surveillance on the Integrated Voice Network (including IP Telephony, VoIP Gateways, TDM & VoIP Switches and Linux Servers)
- Perform daily operations including system backup, routine batch process, reporting fault and ticket handling
- Escalate problems to corresponding parties
- Provide voice service hotline support for internal departments
- Holder of Diploma or above in Computer Networking, Telecommunications or related disciplines
- Knowledge in UNIX / LINUX command and shell script
- Enthusiastic with good interpersonal skill; a good team player
- Willing to perform 7x24 shift duty
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.