Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited
Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited is a leading Japanese company that provides comprehensive one-stop services and solutions incorporating airfreight forwarding, ocean freight forwarding and a full range of logistics services to provide its clients with "Optimum Distribution Solutions" on a global scale since 1969. KWE further promotes its business globalization and provides services responsive to each region’s unique needs with the worldwide network comprising 717 offices in 44 countries.
We are now inviting talented individuals of high calibre to join us.
Technical Support - Shift Duty (IT Department)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918680
- Monitor network, operation system and surveillance to ensure the stability of service
- Handle system operation works, e.g. backup, report generation and other system housekeeping works
- Provide PC, server, network support and maintenance
- Trouble shooting and problem analysis
- Certificate or above in Computer or related disciplines
- Holder of MCSE and/or CCNA is a plus
- 1 year relevant experience
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered
- Able to handle network support, hardware and software installation, helpdesk support
- Windows platforms, Linux, Firewall and Cisco network environment
- Overnight Shift Duty is required (with allowance)
- Immediate available preferred
*Working location at Kwun Tong, Kwai Chung, Kowloon Bay, Tuen Mun and Chek Lap Kok
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send the full resume with current and expected salaries to us by post to Human Resources Department, Kintetsu World Express (HK) Limited, 26/F, Millennium City 6, 392 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
You are welcome to visit our website www.kwehkg.com.hk for further information.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.