Cyber World Creations (HK) Ltd
Cyber World Creations (HK) Ltd., a company acknowledged as the System Integrator and Distributor in Hong Kong and Macau. The founder is a group of expert has over 10 years experience in industrial computing and engineering industry. Cyber World aims to providing the various Industrial Computer Products for the industrial applications. With our unbeatable endeavor and outstanding performance, Cyber World has been officially appointed as the Hong Kong and Macau representative of the global Corporations, such as Moxa, Avalue, WebDT, AOpen, AG neovo. This qualification further ensures our product availability and quality.
With over decade experience in industrial embedded industry, we are dedicated to building up a broad range of hardware platform solutions for industrial applications, even though tailor-made solutions that meet the customer satisfaction. We were proud to involve the project of Flight Information Display System in Hong Kong International Airport, the Automated Vehicle and Passenger Clearance Systems “e-Channels" in Hong Kong and Macau, the Trainborne Wireless Digital Broadcasting System of MTR etc.
Cyber World cares customers' needs, works better than what they expect, and provides quality service with high satisfaction. A complete solution with superior design, full integration, efficient installation and high quality after-sales support will be provided to our valuable customers through our experienced technicians and skilful engineers.
To stay ahead and to keep our leading edge in business, we will continue to endeavor our best and equip ourselves with the most updated knowledge and skills. We will also look into new business from time to time for expansion and development.
Technician (5 days work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780833
Employer Ref. CT3084783-01#0001
- Working with sales team to provide hardware system integration for customer
- Troubleshooting and providing on-site support / Maintenance
- Provide the repairing services to customer and follow the repairing document processes
- Weekly activity report to the Manager
- Technical institute or Diploma, preferable in IT, Industrial / Mechanical Automation or electronics
- 1 year or above working experience in IT field is preferred
- Extensive knowledge on IT hardware products
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, and also active & responsible in teamwork
- Good command of spoken mandarin is an advantage
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits, 5 days per week, annual leave, medical scheme, discretionary performance bonus, comprehensive training and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates.
Please email covering letter and resume with the "POSITION", "LATEST" and "EXPECTED SALARY" via APPLY NOW
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.