CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 7,800 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements. The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784150
- Carry out minor E&M repairs, and report completion of work
- Respond to requests on general maintenance and repairs
- Respond to emergency calls on E&M related issues and provide immediate technical support as required
- Arrange maintenance contractors for regular, ad-hoc maintenance and emergency repairing
- Carry out any duties as assigned by the Supervisors
- Record readings of MVAC plant, and other M&E systems and ensure that Centre facilities are operating under normal conditions, reporting any irregularity to the Building Services Engineer
- Maintain and update an accurate record of inventory and spare parts for the building
- Experience in servicing for Banking and/or IT clients Highly regarded
- Certificate holder or above in Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in Building Services
- Independent, committed, well organised
- Fair in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker licence and Grade A or above and CITA Card
Interested candidates please click apply button. CV without current and expected salary, notice period will not be considered.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.