The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995352
Employer Ref. BEP/PS/12-01/17JDB
- Provide Genset / L.V. switchboard and UPS maintenance servicing works;
- Perform testing & commissioning and repairing services.
- Technical Institute graduate in Electrical field;
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in E&M or Genset servicing works;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Possess of Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker (AO) is preferable;
- Hard working and able to work independently;
- Willing to work for both HK & PRC projects.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516. (please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
About The Jardine Engineering Corporation, Limited
Jardine Engineering Corporation (JEC) is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. Established in Shanghai in 1923, JEC is now headquartered in Hong Kong and operates throughout Asia. We are a leading provider of engineering products and services for sectors including buildings, environmental infrastructure and transportation and logistics. JEC delivers E&M contracting works, operation and maintenance services which help clients to operate facilities to a world-class standard.
To support our business expansion in Hong Kong as well as in other countries across the Asia Pacific, we invite applications for the position. Please email to email@example.com for enquiry or application.