Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995453
Employer Ref. JD01/Tech/P2
- Conduct chemical testing of toys, food and/or hardlines
- Operate simple testing instruments
- Prepare testing samples
- Mid-shift Mon-Fri: 1:30pm to 9:00pm & Sat (Alternate) : 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Night-shift Mon-Fri: 11:00pm to 8:00am
- Allowance will be offered for mid-shift and night-shift
- Diploma or above in Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry or Chemical related disciplines
- 2 years experience in chemical laboratory is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your availability, present and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Intertek Testing Services HK Ltd., via ONE of the following channels: (Pls quote ref. no. on all correspondence.)
Address: 11/F Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon, H.K.
E-mail:Please click ''APPLY NOW'' Fax: 3403 2691
Welcome to visit our website http://www.intertek.com for corporate information
Confidentiality assured and all applications will be kept solely for recruitment purpose for not more than 6 months.