The Peninsula Hong Kong
At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
If you possess a positive attitude, an inherent belief in delivering the finest service, and a desire to espouse the best, we would like to hear from you.
Technician – E&M
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220009
Employer Ref. JB/0417/11
- To carry out operation, repair and maintenance work assigned of electrical in the best possible, safe, skillful and efficient manner
- Work closely with the supervisor to carry out assigned engineering activities within / outside the Hotel in accordance with the established policies, procedures and operations schedule
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of basic electric distribution system, local regulations and code of practice for the electricity wiring. Experience in hotel is an advantage.
- Holder of a valid safety card and a registered Class A Electrician
What’s in it for you?
In return to your hard-work, dedication and professionalism, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Annual leave and statutory leave
- 5 days of work a week
- Option of MPF or ORSO scheme
- Life and Medical insurance
- Opportunity for internal transfer
- Wide range of training and development programmes
Please quote the above job reference number and send your full resume with present and expected salary to
Director of Human Resources
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: 2696 6800 Fax: 2696 6810 by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their application unsuccessful.
Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within three months.