jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917539
Employer Ref. BBBH21416
Our client is one of the world's leading companies who specializes in fashion retailing with an international retail network. To cope with their continued expansion in Hong Kong, they are looking for a passionate candidate to join their exciting team.
- To liaise and negotiate with vendors / suppliers on quotations for setup, implementation, repair and maintenance of IT hardware & software
- Supporting IT training tools regular updates and ensuring the IT standards & guidelines to users in the region
- Delivering technical operations support (hardware/software) including installation, maintenance and testing
- To manage IT first level (help desk) for Hong Kong resp. to the key users in Hong Kong office and Hong Kong branch offices according to the Incident Management process
- Adopting the best practice processes that are tailored to the needs of the company to help the team build its capabilities
- Ensuring the system and data security in Hong Kong according to the security guidelines
- To assist in maintaining the Company's information system including network and software
- To assist in managing and maintenance for the internal web, database and IT hardware
- To assist in departmental and company-wide projects with IT interfaces
- University degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines with 1-2 years of related work experience
- Experience in Windows / Wins Server / Lync based network and knowledge of operation's setting
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office, TCP/ IP and LAN/ WAN support is definitely an advantage
- Detail minded, multi-tasking and able to work under stress
- Experience in collaboration with global team
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less Experience will be considered as Assistant Technician
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.