Clover Group International Ltd
Founded in 1956, Clover Group is one of the leading manufacturers of intimate lingerie for numerous prestige brand labels throughout North America and Europe. Over the course of half a century, we have evolved from a single lingerie factory with 50 staff into a global operation, with manufacturing facilities in China, India and Cambodia and a professional team of 7,000 employees. Today, Clover produces millions of lingerie per year, making us the partner of preference of the world’s best-known brands, and a leading manufacturer of intimate apparel. To cope with our future development, Clover Group invites high-notch calibers to join, to contribute and to share our success.
Technologist - QA (Fabric & Trims)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146615
Employer Ref. QA/2014
- Follow up the quality hanger, spec sheet, approval standard and do quality decision making and develop practical solutions with mills
- Communicate with customers and suppliers from time to time to facilitate the problem solving and continuous improvement
- Understand the concept of garment manufacturing is more preferable
- Explain to suppliers our standard and ensure they can meet our standard and requirement
- Evaluate the suppliers’ performance periodically and follow up their corrective actions
- Diploma or above in Textile or Clothing or course related
- Minimum 3 years’ QA or Merchandising experience gained from fabric mills or trims companies
- Good command of written & spoken English, knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, discretionary bonus, medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
For more details on Clover Group, please visit our website: http://www.clover.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within our Group and our related companies only. Applicants not having heard from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after one full calendar year.