The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, HKTDC organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919764
Employer Ref. 3/18TLM-EXH/HKTDC
Ref. No.: 3/18TLM-EXH/HKTDC
- To conduct outbound sales calls and follow up for recruitment of exhibitors/ participants for trade promotion projects
- To provide service to exhibitors/ participants including handling enquiries and making reminder calls on logistics arrangement
- To assist in dispatching marketing materials and other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Tertiary education with some sales experience preferably in telemarketing operations, with knowledge in exhibitions an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Fresh graduates are welcome
(Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Telemarketer)
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 23 December 2016.Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.