World Wide Fund For Nature Hong Kong
WWF is a global conservation organization, with a global network active in more than 100 countries. WWF’s mission is to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Hong Kong has been working since 1981 to deliver solutions for a living planet through Conservation, Footprint and Education programmes. For more information, please visit: wwf.org.hk
Saving the planet. That’s our daily job. And it could be yours too.
People from all corners of the globe are helping WWF build a future where humans live in harmony with nature. We need knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world for the better. People who are determined to make a difference.
Are you one of those people? Then we’d love you to join us as
Telemarketing Executive (Job code: JD-TEC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775456
Employer Ref. JD-TEC
- Mainly conduct outbound calls for the purpose of achieving fundraising target
- Work closely with other team members to maintain good relationship with donors through different fundraising campaigns
- Answer donors’ enquiries in an appropriate manner
- Provide administrative support, including data entry, filings, reporting etc.
- Assist the Manager to guide telemarketer to handle the daily tasks as required
- Carry out any other duties or ad hoc projects as required
- F.6 or above
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in telemarketing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with people of all levels
- Able to handle multi-tasks and meet with tight schedule, work with various parties independently and work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese typing
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized, mature and positive thinker with a ‘can-do’ attitude
This position is on a one year contract basis. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to organizational needs, availability of funding and job performance.
We offer a 5-day work week and competitive compensation and benefits packages to the right candidate. The office location of this post is at our Kwai Hing office (near MTR station). Interested parties please visit our website at http://www.wwf.org.hk/en/whoweare/jobs/ for further information about application.
Date for Application Review: 11 October 2016
Application would be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)