Anantara Vacation Club, launched in 2010, is an exclusive collection of luxurious Vacation Ownership resorts and suites, offering each generation the opportunity to explore the world’s most exciting destinations. Points owners can purchase Club Points that determine the length of stay, time of year and the size and type of accommodation.
Anantara Vacation Club is part of Minor Hotel Groups, a hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with a portfolio of 140 hotels and serviced suites in operation under the Anantara, AVANI, Elewana, Four Seasons, Marriott, Oaks, PER AQUUM, Tivoli, St. Regis and Minor International brands. Today Minor Hotels operates in 32 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America. Minor Hotel’s parent company, Minor International (MINT) is a global company focused on restaurants, hospitality and retail trading. The Club Resort Collection at Anantara Vacation Club includes a Signature Club Resort in Phuket and luxury private villas on Koh Samui, Thailand and Bali, Indonesia; plus suites in Queenstown, New Zealand; Bangkok, Thailand; and Sanya, China. Over the next five years, the Club plans to add up to 10 additional resorts, including Anantara Vacation Club Chiang Mai which will open its doors in early 2016. In addition to the growing collection of Anantara Vacation Club Resorts, Club Points Owners enjoy an extended choice of travel opportunities through the Global Traveller programme, which provides access to over 3,000 resorts worldwide. Preview Centres are found in Phuket, Koh Samui, and Chiang Mai.
Telemarketing Executive (Japanese speaking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918408
- Contact potential guests by telephone to sell a discounted holiday package
- Provide quality customers services to clients and maintain good relationship
- Handle customers’ requirements, orders and enquiries
- Prepare sales related documents
- Handle daily sales activities to achieve company objectives and business target
- F5 or above
- Over a year experience in sales aspect
- Good spoken & written English, Mandarin and Japanese (N2 or above)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
Remuneration is commensurate with qualification and experience. Full fringe benefits will be provided by the company.