Telemarketing officer (contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835426
Employer Ref. 102-18102016-LEC1
- Drive new card acquisition and card spending
- Make outbound calls from a selected customer base to promote products
- Answer to customer's enquiries
- Make servicing calls to follow up missing documents
- 1 year of sales and customer service experience are perfect
- presentable with great communication skills
- Possess a drive to meet company targets
- Basic salary + Commission
- Great training plan
- Annual leave/ Public holiday (5 days work)
- Medical insurance
Interested parties, please send your resume with expected/current salary to email@example.com
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk