RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915140
Employer Ref. JDB - OS
- Make outbound calls to existing and potential corporate customers and sell a wide range of office supplies e.g. paper, toner, low-end printer, projector
- Build rapport with customers, understand their business needs
- Maintain long-term relationship with customers
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- DSE graduated or above
- One year working experience is preferred
- Sales driven and persistency to achieve sales targets
- Self-motivated and positive
- Customer-oriented and strong communication skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume with current and expected salary (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
About RICOH HONG KONG LIMITED
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 15 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright calibre to join our teams.