Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
We are one of the major international banks and a leading arranger of specialized financial products worldwide. We now seek high calibre individuals to apply for the following position:
TELLER – CASH & DEPOSITS DEPARTMENT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777560
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform teller duties including customer’s deposits and withdrawals
- Process collected cheque clearing and various fees collection
- Handle inward and outward clearing cheques, autopay, and HKICL clearing process
- Prepare Cashier’s Orders and support Deposit Team whenever needed
- Check inward clearing cheques including signature verification and details on cheques
- Perform clerical duties including data input, filings and ad hoc reports, etc.
- Secondary level education, preferably a Degree or Diploma holder with minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Clearing House rules and practices
- Efficient and accurate to complete work timely
- Able to perform daily work in well-organized manner
- Meticulous, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. A team player with good customer services
- Good command of both English and Chinese, knowledge of Japanese is an advantage
- Proficient in using PC and MS Word & Excel
Please apply with detailed resume stating latest and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, 8/F, One International Finance Centre, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2206 2962 (confidential fax no.) or by clicking "Apply Now".
Application details will be used only for recruitment purposes, and will be destroyed after 1 year. Applicants may request access to, and correction of, personal data in relation to their applications by written request to our Head of Human Resources. Applicants not contacted after 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.