Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Temp Accounting Assistant (6-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783021
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific is seeking to appoint a Temp Accounting Assistant at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong. This role will work closely with the other teams and departments with expense booking and payment, liaise with the external vendors or bank on payment matters, and respond to the vendor or internal users’ enquiries related to invoices, claims status and follow up as necessary.
Specifically, this position is critical for
- Managing invoice processing and payment of merchandising vendor, inter- company and intra company invoice – handles invoice’s daily processing and updates payment schedules as well as ensures invoice’s settlement within payment terms
- Involving month-end closing – updates account schedule for balance sheet accounts and prepares financial reports.
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Diploma holder or above in Finance or Accounting, or relevant professional qualifications.
- Experience in accounts payable team in MNC is preferable.
- Attention to details, positive attitude, self-motivated and can work under pressure.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in computer skill including Microsoft Excel.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.