jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220871
Employer Ref. 101-170421-KN
- Maintains daily operation of office security system and prepares report
- Purchases office consumable materials, and arrange work order & payment to vendors
- Schedules and coordinates facilities maintenance and repairs, and security system
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Uses PC and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training
- Operates franking machine for mailing and assists mailroom work
- Modifies and maintains AutoCAD drawings to provide accurate floor plans and occupancy information
- Covers the backup role at reception & facilities assistant when required
- Monitors & checks the offsite document destruction at warehouse when required
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs and ladders and ability to lift and carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 9 am to 6:30 pm, need to have about 1 to 2 days in 2 months for monitoring maintenance work in office on Saturdays, overtime will be paid
Any interest candidate, please send us your resume in word format with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you do not hear from us in two weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk