Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Interactive Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a leading global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded 'Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015’, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital innovative firm which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Temp. HTML Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005070882
Employer Ref. MIRUM-HTMLD-2017Q1
We are looking for Temp. HTML Developer to add to our Professional Services Outsourcing team. The candidate will be working closely with our Professional Services Outsourcing team in some of the biggest enterprise e-Commerce service management units for top-tier enterprise clients. The unit has been set up for 6 years and is now being expanded that comprises of consultant, project managers, designers, developers and content editors who are under the full management of Mirum HK and is responsible to manage the biggest B2B portal in the region.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Two Months’ contract from March to May 2017, subject to project requirement for renewal arrangement.
- Be part of the delivery team to implement client projects at client’s office.
- Co-work with the front-end developer on integrating front-end HTML with the Content Management System (CMS).
- Content input via the CMS.
- Photo/image touch-up/editing before uploading to the CMS.
- 1-2 years’ experience with web development, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Understand website/web application development processes
- Basic photo/image editing skill is required
- Knowledge in UX/UI design is a big plus
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients for a completed and successful solution
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese
- Affinity to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, hardworking
- Excellent, interpersonal & strong communication skill
- Diploma or equivalent qualification holder, preferably on creative or related field
- Immediate available will be an advantage for on-board training
- Primary working location: Wan Chai District
Take your place in a top interactive agency where your input & ideas will always be treasured and start your entry into the exciting digital industry.
Applicant is required to provide online portfolio references, employment and salary record/expectation.