Skechers Hong Kong Limited
SKECHERS, an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designs, develops and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. To cope with our fast expansion business in Hong Kong & Macau, we cordially invite ambitious and highly motivated candidates to join us for this newly created position.
Temp Human Resources Officer (2-months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837388
- Assist in implementation of HRIS system
- Handle the project of HRIS including data conversion, UAT, parallel run, e-leave system etc.
- Maintain and update HR records/data to HRIS system
- Provide HR administrative support and other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma / Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences, preferably in retail industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinances
- Detail-minded, independent and good team player
- Proficiency in Excel (including Vlookup & Pivot Table) and experience in using computerised HR system
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong at numeric or statistical computation
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department via email to email@example.com.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purpose)