Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Temp Inventory Control Analyst, APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783023
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific is seeking to appoint a Temp Inventory Control Analyst to assist in the maintenance of inventory accuracy in our merchandising and financial systems and to handle store to store inventory transfer. This will require providing timely support to all divisions within Asia-Pacific including, Hong Kong, China, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, Korea, Japan and others.
In brief, this position will:
- Assist in the end to end management of the physical & systems processes required to execute international store to store or store to customer transfers, whilst ensuring the accuracy of inventory.
- Communicate & coordinate with the country stores & business teams & other business units to establish an effective support service
- Assist with monitoring the distribution centre (DC) interfaces into the ERP system, taking corrective action as necessary
- Support annual physical stock count for Hong Kong, China, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Australia
- Prepare, review & action stock adjustments processed within the inventory control department including but not limited to Return to Vendors (RTV), Mark Out of Stock (MOS), Loans, Theft or Loss or Claims
- Adhere & enforce internal Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Higher Diploma / Degree Holder in Finance
- Experience in liaising with Finance, Logistics or Distribution department
- Experience working in for a large multi-national, commercial & retail organization with various countries within Asia-Pacific region
- Fluency in English & Cantonese, with the ability to communicate well with colleagues across levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel - understanding V-Lookup, Pivot & Functions)
- Knowledge of Finance Systems – preferably Microsoft AX, AS400, POS or similar ERP system is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with senior business executives as well as immediate team mates
- Ability to work well under pressure on multiple tasks & deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.