Madison (Hong Kong) Limited
The Madison Group was founded in 1996 in Hong Kong as a company representing premium lifestyle brands like bulthaup, Sub-Zero, WOLF and Rimadesio. Through the years, The Madison Group has collaborated with the region's leading property developers on residential projects that have become the benchmark of luxury of living. Today, the group has operations and retail outlets in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou. Its newly launched concept store, House of Madison, is an expression of its retail ambitions.
Launched in October 2014, House of Madison is a groundbreaking retail experience by The Madison Group, a global company representing luxury lifestyle brands. The sprawling three-storey, 12,000 square foot space serves as a retail playground for tinkers and tinkerers, artists and artisans exploring the intersection of design, gastronomy and the art of expressive living.
To cope with the company's expansion and market demands, we are now looking for high caliber to join our winning team.
Temp / Perm Logistics Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917444
Temp Logistics Clerk x 1 / Perm Logistics Clerk x 1
- Responsible for all transportation issues, including ocean and air freight forwarding, local delivery
- Handle full set of I/E documents and L/C documents
- Ensure accurate and timely availability of all documents related to customer orders, shipping and export
- Coordinate with procurement, shipping and sales functions on delivery schedule and to ensure on-time delivery and invoicing
- Handle external and internal queries related to order status and delivery dates to ensure smooth operation flows
- Follow up daily cargo report from warehouse
- Prepare shipping related reports
- Form 5 / DSE or above with 1 year or above relevant working experience
- Knowledge and experience in handling L/C
- Experience in using ERP / NAV system is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently, proactive and being a good team player
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospect and on-the-job training will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume with expected salary by email.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.