URGENT:Temp Paralegal (5 days work)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999415
Employer Ref. 102-13012017bycd-HA
Our client, a well-know foreign listed bank, is looking for an energetic Paralegal to join their dynamic team.
- Support team with the drafting of legal opinions, reports and security registrations
- Perform tasks to maintain the day-to-day functions
- Conduct various researches
- Work closely with the lawyers for projects when assigned
- Degree holder in Law or related discipline with Qualified Lawyer Professional being an advantage
- Minimum 1 years' experience or above as a Paralegal within banking industry
- Experience in dealing with banking or corporate finance transactions work would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Mature, detail-minded and strong in problem solving are desired qualities
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply online with expected salary and MS Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference number.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes only.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk