TI Automotive (Hong Kong) Holdings Limited
TI Automotive (Hong Kong) Holdings Limited develops, manufactures and supplies automotive fluid storage, carrying and delivery systems with 23,000 employees at 120 locations in 29 countries.
For more information, please visit our website - www.tiautomotive.com/
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we cordially invite high caliber candidates to join us.
Temp. Purchasing Officer (3 to 6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996123
- Suppliers follow up, handle purchase orders, packing lists and invoices
- Track the performance of key suppliers and make action plan
- Supplier and stock management including handling inbound/outbound shipments, purchase and sales forecast
- Responsible for regular and ad-hoc reports and provide analysis and insights for optimization
- Develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers and customers
- Monitor and manage inventory control and planning in accuracy and quality manner
- Maintain accurate records and ensure all records are updated for easy reference
- To execute ad-hoc projects as assigned
- A degree holder with minimum 5 years’ experience in purchasing or related discipline
- Experience and knowledge in orders follow-up and logistic planning is preferable
- Self contributor with project management experience
- A high level of time management, prioritization and organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self-driven, pleasant, positive work attitude, logical thinking and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese includes Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced MS Excel skills including Macro, Vlookup, and Pivot
We offer 5-days work week, competitive remuneration package and career development to the right candidate. Candidate with good performance might have chance to convert to permanent staff. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
**All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.