jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991593
Employer Ref. 534750/001
Our client, a top-tier Investment Bank; They are looking for a Temp Secretary to support their team to cope with their business growth in Hong Kong.
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Manage calendars and meeting schedules
- Prepare business correspondences, presentation materials, financial reports and meeting minutes including documents drafting, translation, emails, letters, etc
- Responsible for making travel, accommodation and logistics arrangement
- Maintain filing system and confidential information
- Closely liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient PC Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritse work load and work in a fast paced environment
- Immediately available is a MUST
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.